The Roses Trend

1.7.17



This trend is one of my favorites.

If you don't know it, you most probably have been sleeping in a cave or such. (or maybe you are just not a Fashionista)

Lady Gaga was seeing wearing one of these. Dolce & Gabbana are famous for their roses dresses and accessories.

Everywhere in shops you can see the roses embroidery patches on mesh dresses, black tops, bodysuits, bras and more.

I have always been a fan of roses and when I entered Primark the other week, I couldn't stop myself grabbing this beautiful red roses dress and when I found out that it was so cheap, it was already in my shopping basket.


I used to have a similar dress when I was small and probably my brain recalls the nice memories I had when I was wearing it. (or something like that!)

I went with a photographer and stylist to find this beautiful immaculate spot in North London. Lots of people are taking pictures here. (no surprise, really!)

All in all is a romantic outfit with a little bit of edgy details on the side.

Dress: PRIMARK (similar here)

Photos by timcopseyphotography

Stylist dannimartinali









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comment