Off Shoulders On Trend

27.6.17



I bet you know what I am gonna say.

Off to the next trend topic: the Off Shoulders one. And unlike the other trends, it has got me from the beginning. 

For small frames and thin bodies, this trend is amazing. I love the way bardot tops and off shoulder dresses enhances my figure. They are perfect for summer days at the beach and they make me feel feminine, while keeping the comfort going.

I have to say, I've never really payed too much attention to them and I didn't even know they were a thing before. 

But there's also a secret about them.



They are the perfect fit for girls with small breasts. Arigatou goizamasu.
Dress: ROSEGAL
Rings: ZAFUL
Necklace: ZAFUL
use Coupon: RosegalChen for special discounts and check out Rosegal pink-casual-dresses spring 2017 Promotion

Photos by theweirdycat
















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment