Beauty: February Favourites

3.3.17

So, to leave properly February behind you know what we need. A good beauty favourite products review. 

March is here! Which means new products are ready to be tried. But first, let me show you my go-to products of the past month.



Let's start with the Colorstay Gel Nail Polish by Revlon (shade 600 queen of hearts), which it's the perfect red nail polish I have at the moment! And the 60 seconds Nail Polish by Rimmel (shade 808 your majesty) which is my second fave nail polish right now! (gotta love the chrome color!)

Second, my new Kate Moss Lipstick by Rimmel (shade 45), I simply love it's nude color and it lasts for long time! And one of my fave hair products: the Coconut Water Hydration Oil by OGX. It is as it says on the package, it's weightless. This is the first thing I like about it. I hate hair sprays that make my hair feel like it weights a ton.

Third product is the Multi Correxion Anti-Age Eye Cream by RoC and it's my most recent purchase. This winter has been tough, so my eyes needed a nice new feeling. The cream itself feels fresh, with a pretty soft texture.




My next fave on the list is the Retinol Moisturizer by Majestic Pure, one of my recent discoveries. I love its texture and its rich of vitamins, can't say I'm extremely impressed though. My skin feels fresher, but there is not much difference. I like to use it anyway, because it's a good face cream. Then, the Burt's Bees Almond & Milk Hand Cream is my current obsession (ha!). Its smell it's heavenly and it's texture is rich and perfect even for my lips.


Lastly, my new Revlon Photoready Concealer and Primer are my new fave makeup products. I cannot stop using them. The concealer it's the product I was looking for a long time and the primer has a great texture and covers perfectly.

Then, this Sleek Colour Corrector Palette is doing the job, covering my under eye circles. 

What are your fave products right now? x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment