Flowers for Spring

1.4.17



Which better time than Spring to create some cool flowery outfits and wear embroidered clothes?

I picked my new embroidery sweatshirt from Zaful and gave it a little twist, wearing a grey shirt underneath and a long top over distressed denim jeans and high heels. My hairstyle is a simple bun at the top of my head, which is one of my favorite at the moment.

The embroidery sweatshirt its perfect for this transitional weather and it also look sweet and trendy! Pair it up with a pink coat for a cooler look around town.

What are your Spring to-go looks?


Sweater: ZAFUL
Jeans: BERSHKA

Photos by theweirdcat

 








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment

  1. Beautiful and very sweet look! :)
    I really love your sweater, I'm just a little flower kid, hehe. :")

    Have a great Sunday! ♥


    XX,

    www.ChristinaKey.com

    ReplyDelete