The Turtleneck Dress

7.2.17

 

Beating the cold while looking cool it's not easy! Any blogger can tell you that for sure. So today I am showing a nice way of staying warm while keeping it cool. A black turtleneck dress is what you need! 

This one is from the store Fetoo which you can find on Aliexpress with many more deals, and it's the perfect choice if you wanna look timeless classic, while fighting the freezing London cold!

I am also wearing my winter coat and my buckle boots, along with my fishnet tights. I decided to go minimal on accessories, but you can choose to wear a small stud bag to keep it trendy!

DRESS: FETOO 

Photos by theweirdcat










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment

  1. ahhhh ein wundervoller look
    die kombie aus classy schwarz und diesem mega mantel und eyecatchy schal ist einfach umwerfend.
    wundervoller look :) und lob du hast die netzstrumpfhose gut kombiniert

    schau dir gerne mein neues Youtube Video an HIER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow toller look
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete