The Blue Pleated Skirt

16.2.17


I love me some pleated skirts from time to time! My personal collection got bigger and I added this lovely ice blue skirt by the website  Gamiss (it's got great deals and great items!)

This skirt is just perfect, comfortable, original, great lenght. I decided to wear it for my weekend strolling around London town, paired up with my black wool coat and my turtleneck (dress!). My black hat gives it a little chicness.

I went minimal with accessories, adding rose gold and golden jewellery.

Skirt: GAMISS

Photos by theweirdcat


  





 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comment

  1. Love your outfit! The skirt is absolutely amazing!

    xx Nicola
    www.morningelegance.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shade of the skirt is so pretty. Great outfit!

    xx

    Tea | www.moonshinefaerie.com

    ReplyDelete