College Style

16.12.16


Happy Friyay people! Today's outfit is a little casual, a little geeky, a little comfy. I am really loving pleated skirts right now. They are so comfortable, timeless, feminine and still edgy and sharp. I used to love this kind of style when I was little, reading Little Women.

So I'm not surprised that I have picked it up again. I paired up my pleated skirt from StyleWe with my new comfy pink sweater by Rosewholesale (check them out, my first time cooperating with them and I have to say their clothes and accessories are so lovely!)

I felt this look wasn't complete without my glasses, a newspaper and just the geeky edgy attitude!

SWEATER: ROSEWHOLESALE
Choker: ROSEWHOLESALE
SKIRT: STYLEWE

Photos by theweirdcat









 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment