Harley Quinn x Halloween

27.10.16


My outfit today is kind of different from the others, because guess what... it's Halloween time! I basically always dress up for Halloween, as I really love to be creative and be in other's shoes for a while :D

This time, I decided to go for a popular costume, but just because I really liked the character and the style of Harley Quinn on Suicide Squad. So, here's my take on Harley, slightly different but still following the original one.

Photos by theweirdcat

















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment

  1. Thanks so much for the comment on my latest post
    it means so much to be and Iwanted to say THANK YOU in a more personal way.
    you are amazing.

    btw.you can follow my cute cat on Instagram

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete