Brown with Shoemax.co.uk

18.10.16


Today's ouftit is in collaboration with the website Shoemax.co.uk. Check out their autumn boots and bags, some of them have a really cheap price and good quality! 

For example, I choose this Katniss Knee High Boots which are a treat for this weather while staying chic! Much to my surprise, this boots have golden studs at the back! They really look stylish and comfortable.

I'm also wearing Shoemax's Fringe Messenger Bag which gives the look a little tone! I usually don't wear brown, but I really like the contrast/match between brown and grey. 

Visit Shoemax.co.uk to find out more items!

Boots: SHOEMAX.CO.UK
Coat: ZAFUL

Photos by theweirdcat














  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comment

  1. Such a chic outfit! I love the fringe!

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love this fringed bag <3 indeed I love everything fringed <3
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luking so beautiful hun...love ur fringed bag, it makes for a perfect accessory...xoxo, Neha

    theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete