White with Sammydress

30.9.16




Today's finally a little twist. A white dress (!) It's a little soft grunge and edgy as I like and I combined this dress with my combat boots and a black tee underneath. I'm wearing my new favorite rings too!

The white dress is by Sammydress and I wasn't expecting it to be so nice! It's still on sale, half price, so if you need a white item go check it out here!

I advice you to go on their website - Sammydress - (click here to see the list of dresses they have) you can find many more dresses to pair up with your t-shirts. Their shipping is fast and the quality is really good seeing that the items cost lower than 10-15 pounds most of the time! 

They have a very active customer service and they usually reply within hours. (obviously check their time zone!)



Dress: SAMMYDRESS
Rings: ZAFUL

Photos by theweirdcat









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment