Review: Rosegal

6.9.16




Rosegal.com was started by a group of friends who all share a deep and abiding passion for stunning clothing and fashion. Specifically, it is the intimate fusion of endless possibilities that vintage and modern apparel has to offer. They love vintage for its understated simplicity, always en vogue character and stylized elegance. But most of all, they see the vintage style as being a uniquely timeless fashion statement, capturing the essence of classic fashion. This contrasts with the transformative, evolving nature of modern styles that capture the essence of urban energy and edgy lifescapes. By seamlessly offering both styles of clothing, shoes and accessories, they aim not only to capture the imagination but also the hearts of our customers.

They provide a wide range of high quality clothing styles at good prices along with a dedicated professional service to customers all over the world. Their shipping is fast! I received my package in a week time. I really enjoy the quality of Rosegal and I always find original items there. (which is a plus!)



I ordered this Stay Dead Tee in size M and it fits me just fine. It's a funky design and I love that it's comfortable to wear when it's melting outside. 

I ordered this Flower Choker, it's just so cute! One of my favorite chokers by now.


I ended up ordering a wig! I just loved it from the website and I choose the Ombrè Blue Wig, which has been a great surprise! It's not one of the cheapest wigs, but the quality it's very good and I love the colors. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment

  1. your hairdo i is amazing
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mega coole Shirt :)
    Mein deinen Style total <3

    Liebste Grüße
    Swantje von http://www.swanted.de/

    ReplyDelete