Little Red Dress

28.7.16


You have seen in my previous post, this red dress from Zaful and now I'm showing you an unsual (for me) combination. An elegant dress + heels. I actually like it, it's just it's not really my usual style!

This dress is made of light material and it's comfy, perfect for summer evenings out or day strolls. I like to match this red dress with black accessories and silver jewellery. As I mentioned in my latest post, I would rather wear it with my black backpack and my black flatforms to keep it edgy, but here's another version and a more chic one!

Dress: ZAFUL
Sunglasses: CHEAPASS
Bracelet: RINGSANDTINGS

Photos by theweirdcat








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comment

  1. Beautiful fashion look! :)
    This dress looks great on you dear.
    I love your sunglasses as well. ♥


    XX,

    www.ChristinaKey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow this dress is so beautiful ad red looks amazing on you :)
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luking very gorgeous in this red dress...xo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice-You can't really go wrong with red B-)

    ReplyDelete