American Eagle

18.7.16




Today's outfit is my first one from Italy. I'm finally on summer holidays and in my hometown there's the perfect sunny weather! You probably can recognize it from the background and the million trees standing out from the clear sky. 

But today I wanted to highlight the beauty of my new dress with an American Eagle Print. I received it some days ago and it's from the website VIPme.com.

They have plenty of designers' clothing and they are all so original and unique, that if you're looking to give your wardrobe a cool twist, you're in the right place. I like to have some different clothing sometimes, not always the same stuff you can find everywhere.

Use Code SIVane55 at www.vipme.com to get $5 OFF on Orders Over $50

Dress: VIPme.com
Shoes: PUBLIC DESIRE

Get VIPme App to Bring More Brands into your Pocket. 

As a female fashion website, VIPme is positioning as a platform that empowers women to value individual perspective, to highlight self-awareness and to cherish the inner "me". 


Photos by theweirdcat













  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comment