Doodles

18.2.16

 


I found this cool place in Shoreditch called "The doodle man" and it's a tunnell completely covered in doodles by the artist Doodle Man. 

Okay, enough with the tongue twisters. I decided to go with my usual colors... red and black. I added a pop of green and my new purchase, this lovely moon necklace.


Jacket: H&M
Long Plaid Shirt: Dresslink.com
Extensions: Irresistibleme.com
SunglassesCNdirect
Tee: Vintage
Moon Necklace: Ebay

Photos by theweirdcat



 







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comment

  1. Wow Terrific again-I'd like to colour all those doodles may take a while lol--and Nirvana too -love that band since "Love Buzz " days-cool pics Weirdcat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. You look gorgeous in it. And also the location is a perfect fit for that outfit... xoxo Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cool look! love this styling

    ReplyDelete