October Beauty Favourites

13.10.15


October has opened his chill doors. Autumn is a lovely season, but it's important to remember to keep our skin hydrated throughout the day, expecially if we expose ourselves to the windy weather. (London, anyone?)

I picked up some products that do the magic for me. 

BB Cream by Rimmel: smooth and easy to apply. Stays on all day.
Maybelline Tantalazing Taupe Lipstick: the smell it's amazing, the color is a nude light pink. 



TRESemme Argan Oil Spray: Smells fantastic, doesn't weight on your hair and keep it smooth for long time.



For this season, I needed a creamy body lotion like this one from Kissable Cocoa Butter.
Aveeno Cream: I choose this one for my face and I like to apply it overnight as it's perfect to reduce stress marks and for sensitive skin. 
Kueshi Caviar cream: I had great results after using this cream for a month. My skin feels regenerated and fresh. Smells great.




For the eyes, I picked this Eye BB cream by Superdrug which is fluid and doesn't leave marks on the skin. 

Rimmel Eye primer: I like to use it when I didn't have much sleep and I want to hide it. This primer stick it's perfect for it.



Make up Revolution has some amazing lipsticks for the modest price of ‎£1 each.
I had to buy a few, like Depraved, Black Heart, Rebel with Cause.

I Heart has some good options as well like the lipstick Baby doll and Happy Girl.


To finish with something that's not a beauty product, I choose my new purchase from Tkmaxx. A wonderful pair of Australian platform boots in black.
October Beauty Favourites

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment

  1. great pics

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Amalfi, Amsterdam, Rio...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!

    http://thegaragestarlets.com

    ReplyDelete