April 2015 Favourites

16.4.15

April 2015 Favourites



Here's my April 2015 Favourites List!

Skin Perfection miracle cleansing oil by L'Oreal is perfect for my sensitive skin and very helpful to remove all make-up!
Anti-breakage weightless reviving oil by OGX is a great formula for my thin hair, gives it a great smell while nourishing and making it softer for long time.
Clinique liquid facial soap mild by Clinique could be not as cheap as other facial soaps, but it's amazing! Leaves my skin hydrated and smooth, even when it's very dry.


Rimmel Kate Moss Finish Matte Lipstick in soft pink has an irresistible smell! Plus it's very soft.
Make up Revolution Depraved Lipstick in violet has a fruity smell, very soft touch and it's resistant despite its cheap price.
Body Spritz Raspberry and Blackberry by Superdrug has a great and refreshing smell. It doesn't last long, but I just love it!
Masterpiece glamour extensions by Max Factor is what you can call a nice purchase. This mascara does its job pretty well and it's easy to wash off. Lashes are visibly longer and soft. 
Browdrama brow mascara by Maybelline in transparent is a great buy. It really helps to leave my brows in order for all day.
Extreme 24 hour eye liner by Collection it's my last buy. Love its touch, it's easy to apply and it's very resistant!


Lady Million by Paco Rabanne
Lola by Marc Jacobs
Necklaces by Romwe

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comment

  1. I really like this keratin oil :) Ive read this issue of Stylist on my train Journey, the cover look very artistic

    ReplyDelete