Review: November Favourites

27.11.16


Sunday Post! I decided to concentrate on a beauty review this month, instead that the usual beauty favourites.

I recently purchased two rose-gold packaged products (it just happened) and after realizing so, I thought they would look good in some vintage feel photos.

But not only that, I wanted to give you some insights about the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and the NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick (Lipli 02).


Surprisingly, this mascara holds onto my lashes nicely. I am not fond of Maybelline mascaras, at least I wasn't until now. They didn't seem to work on my long lashes. The Lash Sensational has been a good surprise and it lasts from early morning to evening when I finally get back home.


The NYXX lipstick is a first try for me. My sister was insisting on buying one and I followed her. Can't regret it, though. This liquid lip liner works great, I love its magnetic color and fluid application! The only thing is... you need to be careful on making mistakes when applying it. Other than that, an absolute favourite of mine!




You Might Also Like

1 comment

  1. Nice review, love the photos
    xx

    Tea | moonshinefaerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY PICKS
Powered by Blogger.