Review: November Favourites

27.11.16


Sunday Post! I decided to concentrate on a beauty review this month, instead that the usual beauty favourites.

I recently purchased two rose-gold packaged products (it just happened) and after realizing so, I thought they would look good in some vintage feel photos.

But not only that, I wanted to give you some insights about the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and the NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick (Lipli 02).


Surprisingly, this mascara holds onto my lashes nicely. I am not fond of Maybelline mascaras, at least I wasn't until now. They didn't seem to work on my long lashes. The Lash Sensational has been a good surprise and it lasts from early morning to evening when I finally get back home.


The NYXX lipstick is a first try for me. My sister was insisting on buying one and I followed her. Can't regret it, though. This liquid lip liner works great, I love its magnetic color and fluid application! The only thing is... you need to be careful on making mistakes when applying it. Other than that, an absolute favourite of mine!




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comment

  1. Nice review, love the photos
    xx

    Tea | moonshinefaerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete