WIshlist: Banggood.com

2.8.16



Banggood.com is an online retailer which provides everything you need for living. From home/garden to clothing and dresses, electronics and health and beauty products, they have good products at a low prices.

They offer an extensive range of deals and promotions and have lots of employees ready to help you having a great customer service. 

Visit Banggood's website for more infos: http://bit.lc/46tc

Here's my Wishlist Picks: 

We can't forget it's summer! With this beautiful one piece dress we can go at the beach with style :)




How cute is this yellow and pink dress? It reminds me of Sailor Moon so much, I couldn't keep myself from choosing it :)

I like the design of this dress, casual yet chic. It has a little Monroe twist :)


I love me some pink, it reminds me of my childhood! I basically had everything pink. This dress is so cute and funny, for a good time :)







I can't miss to feature a black dress, can I? Look at this beautiful one, it's just so well designed and elegant. And it's also very cheap, what more? :)



Moving on, here are some necklaces in gold, simple yet pretty to wear! :)
Golden Multilayer Crystal V Pendant Necklace Chain


Here's a very nice necklace, similar to Harry Potter's Deathly Hallows symbol. So cool! :)
Vintage Antique Silver Gold Triangle Pendant Necklace Long Chain

I already have a pair of boots like these ones, but if you were wondering where to find them, here you go :)
Women Ankle Boots Chunky Platforms Block High Heels Zipper Shoes

This pair of chunky platforms are really cool and comfy for autumn! I'm loving summer, but we need to get ready :)
Lady Chunky Heel Platform Cut out Strappy Martin Boots


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comment