Review: Swimsuit by Zaful

24.7.16

Zaful is one of my favorite online websites. It has a wide selection of good quality and clothing designs, fast shipping and cool choice.

Their original idea is to share the latest news and fashion trends on women’s clothing with fashion-forward, free-thinking girls.

I ordered the Coconut Palm Swimsuit in black and white and it has been a lovely surprise. The print is original and it's comfortable to wear. Very stylish! I love the back laces and the material.
Then I ordered the Irregular Frame Sunnies in pink which are perfect for summer days but also for a 70's look. They are quite big for a round face like mine, but I love the colors and the quality is pretty good.
Again, I had a good experience ordering with Zaful and I would recommend it to you. They always update their catalog and they have lots of trendy clothing (expecially swimwear!)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment