Review: VIPme.com

24.6.16


VIPme is a subsidiary of VIP.com, the largest flash sale online retailer in the world. They are committed to provide quality fashion products at reasonable prices.

Their parent company VIP.com started its beginning in Guangzhou, China in 2008. Fashion products are displayed on their website for sale for several days to up to two weeks. They have over 160 million registered members in China. Now they are welcoming customers in North America to join them.

 Their products are unique in design and reasonable in price. They range from fashion apparel, bags, shoes, jewelry, watches, accessories, to small home products, and cool gadgets.

As a female fashion website, VIPme is positioning as a platform that empowers women to value individual perspective, to highlight self-awareness and to cherish the inner "me".

Check out their video called I AM #UniquelyME: here

Use Code M_SIVane23 at www.vipme.com to get $15 OFF on Orders Over $100

I ordered the Pink Long Sleeve Crewneck Sheer Embroidered Organza Top and I've been loving it! Isn't it so cute in pastel pink? I love the organza material, as it's different than usual tops. 
The embroidered details are just so defined and beautiful and I can see the quality of it. They have various discounts on the website, so you can find quality products at a lower cost.


I went on to match the top with pastel pink and blue/silver accessories, I also wore pastel blue/green extensions as I felt they quite fit with the look.




The organza top is very popular, it has already sold out once and it will be in store again soon! Be sure to check it out, you might not want to miss it. If you prefer different designs, go on and browse through their website, as they have many more original stuff there. You'd be surprised!


I wanna mention VIPme's fast delivery and efficient customer service, I had a good experience with them. Did you try their products? What do you think about it? x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comment