Beauty Review: Asian Products

22.5.16


I should have introduce at least the bunny spray in one of my videos of review/favourites. But I didn't take any pictures of the three products I purchased from asian brands.

The first one is from Tony Moly and it's the cute pink bunny which it happens to be a Pocket Moist Mist
Honestly, I bought it for its cute face than anything else, but it's quite OK product. It's not excellent, but still it works. The smell (a mix of raspberry, apple and peach) doesn't stay long, but it refreshen your face.




The second product it's the Azuki Bean Exfoliating Soap by Funky Soap. 
It's 100% natural handmade which makes it even more interesting to try. I really love it! Not only for its great smell (azuki beans, coconut milk, cocoa butter etc), but for its good results too! My skin feels smoother, younger and fresh after it.


The third product it's the Volcanic Pore Clay Mask by Innisfree, which is a brand I was curious to try after reading many reviews on korean beauty brands.
I love it! The smell it's quite weird, which makes it even more nicer and the texture is soft and smooth. I would buy it again, as I find it very effective for my sensitive skin and it leaves it clear and smooth.




Have you tried some asian/korean products? Let me know any recommendations for my next purchases! x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment