Article: 10 Stylish Japanese Brands

29.5.16




Have you been browsing through 100s of websites looking for that stylish look but just couldn’t find it? Well, maybe you’ve been looking it in all the wrong places. Although there are many brands we rely on for our fashion fixes, there are a tonne of others that we just don’t know about – and the new cool kids on the block at the moment are the Japanese brands. We at SANT have gathered a list of the best brands available to shop online, so you don’t have to travel to Japan.


Read my article at Sant Magazine.com

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comment

  1. I do browse a ton of websites for my blog and it can get a bit tedious. For some reason over the years I have not really gotten into Japanese fashion beyond their street style blogs. I must do more research in this area.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, I need that bag *_* so cool and cute :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and cool fashion styles are there. There are cool impressive and designer dresses. These are the amazing street fashion style and now days they are in trends. Nice work,keep it up.

    street fashion

    ReplyDelete