Oasap Wishlist

2.12.15



OASAP is an online fashion store which offers women’s apparel, bags, shoes, jewellery, accessories, etc. inspired by the latest trends in fashion at cheap prices. They offer free worldwide shipping and easy 45 day returns and exchange on items. They regularly have sales and provide great offers across all categories.

I was checking this website many times before, and when I got contacted for a collaboration few days ago, I was so glad! Here is what I picked and if you need to know the details of the item, there is a link below each of them:


1. Solid Color Lace-up Back Slim Fit Tee: LINK

This lace-up tee is available in two different colors, in black and grey. I really like lace-ups and with some leather pants it would match perfectly, as pictured on the website.



2. Black Vampire Teeth Print Round Neck Shift Dress: LINK

I picked this dress because it's one of my favourite around now. How cool and at the same time fierce is this image? Also the line of the dress seems so comfortable.


3. Elegant Houndstooth Draped Collar Cardigan: LINK

This cardigan comes in two colors, black and beige. It's one size and it looks so comfortable, yet very chic.


4. Longline Colorblocked Mohair Cardigan: LINK

This awesome cardigan is available in pink and violet, and I just really love the fact that it seems to come out from the 90's, yet it's pretty modern. It also reminds me of unicorns (anyone?)



5. Simple Handkerchief-Hem Midi Skirt: LINK

I love long skirts, and this one it's very simple, yet different from the ones that I am used to see on websites. 


6. Solid Open-Knit Diamond Sweater: LINK

This sweater comes in three colors, coral, light blue and ivory. How sweet! It's just so cute and if you look at it, it's got diamond shapes.



7. Classic Tartan-Trim Cardigan: LINK

There is just this colors for this adorable tartan cardigan, but I think this one looks pretty cool and comfy as it is. Perfect for this winter days!


8. Modern Flouncing Hem High Waist Mini Dress: LINK

This cute skirt is available in four colors: red, black, burgundy and grey. It reminds me of anime and manga, and it's just so adorable and I bet it's so comfortable as well! During this cold weather, I would match it with tights, overknees or leggings, though.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment

  1. That blue sweater looks cool! :) <3


    XX,
    Photography & Fashion Blog

    CHRISTINA KEY
    www.ChristinaKey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really such a great wishlist :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete