Christmas Shopping Ideas 2015

9.12.15




I often search for some shopping ideas, which they don't only include clothes, and now that the time of Christmas is near, what is better than wander around or just google something that comes up to your mind?

With so many shopping lists around, it's difficult to be a fair judge. So, I prefer to give my personal opinion and just go with my thoughts.

I found out that I like cute things. But I don't want to be too cheesy for Christmas, so I don't want to put in my list just those random festitivity items you can find everywhere.

Instead, I'm gonna go with some interior pieces. You can even use some of them to decorate your Christmas tree or just hang them in your living room. For example, from http://gypsywarrior.com/interior.html the choice it's huge.

From the mermaid ornament to the anchor or sugar skull, just free your imagination. You can even have a pick on the clothing they have.



Alongside, I found this website https://korea-box.myshopify.com which supplies Korean Beauty or Snack boxes. I think the products they sell are just so cute and interesting. For example: Bamboo gel, Melon mask, Red wine mask, Lemon sun gel, Banana sleeping pack.



You can look up for more korean, japanese or asian boxes, but this one was worldwide shipping and still hasn't sold out.

Also, I discovered another website http://www.esprit.co.uk/ that sells basically everything you might need. If you want to buy something to your partner, to your daugther, for your home, for your sister or friends, you can just browse the different categories and find something interesting.
I like their cushions that have hight quality prints, the jacquard bathrobe that looks so comfortable, the flowing chiffon dress in red or black perfect for an elegant dinner, the suede ankle boots for a casual yet chic look.

I advise you to check on their “Christmas” category, and you will see how much choice you get. Their items look just so comfortable yet elegant, which it's perfect for the holidays, cause you might need a bit of room, after eating all day long.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment