Feature: Madison Reed Hair Company

26.11.15



Madison Reed it's a hair color company that has re-engineered permanent color to give women everywhere a healthier, high performance option at home.

*

What do you do when the seasons transition? I personally like to buy new clothes (change the color of my wardrobe from time to time, since usually it's always black!) such as a new cardigan, a new sweater, new trousers. Also, change the color of my hair. One year I go darker, the other I go lighter. I also like to buy new nail polishes such as a bold red like recently and I love to switch between different shades of lipsticks. (I am currently obsessed on all shades of red). 

Check the hair dye advisor page - it’s a fun hair color quiz that you can take! 

If you feel like you would go darker, feel free to check out the full length How to Go Darker post for more inspiration!

*

Thanks  #MRLoveMyHair -   @madisonreedllb  - www.madison-reed.com

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comment