The Nude Sweater

13.2.17



Finding this cool background and hotel entrance in the middle of central London, was such a hint. It is perfectly matching my new nude choker sweater by the website Dressystar and my super comfy capri pants by Gamiss.

This sweater is so comfortable I'm wearing it every other day now (London is freezing again at this time of the year). I love the color too! The only thing is that the choker is too large for my neck. But oh well, I loved pairing up this apricot top with my white shirt underneath. It made me looking chic, while staying warm. (which is my top priority right now!)

My new capri pants are just so perfect I am already thinking of new outfits I can wear them for!

If you wanna see more of Dressystar, keep clicking here. 


Sweater: DRESSYSTAR
Pants: GAMISS

Photos by theweirdcat















  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comment